Friday, January 23, 2009

PASS....>w<

23JAN2009...
I failed 1 uni that i didn`t tink i would fail, n i pass a greater uni [ sumhow it turns out 2 b a kinda famous skul among de japanese...] that i merely hav a hope in it...wel...it`s certainly sumthg tat should b congratulated..at least there is a uni tat wil 2 accept me..LUCKILY...
BUT on de other hand....i failed tokyo uni eventhou i stil haven`t take de exam.. HOW DARE they PHAILED me in de [1st] test!!!!!!! --even dey claimed it as a test..thou it`s just a reference 2 judge whether u r qualified 2 take their next exam of interview anot base on de document u sent 2 dem ...
PHARRRRRKINGGGGGGGGG n c...I have paid so muc 4 tat!!!! n now im told tat im not qualified 2 TAKE DE TEST!!!! i have failed b4 i can ty.....suc a pity 4 dem 2 lose suc a billiant like me...DAM...
Anyway, really thanks 4 ur guys` help... espeacially a fatt n yumin... T.T

3 comments:

ALAN Chin Weng Lon said...

哈哈哈哈哈!
阿伦来了!!!
You said your Jap.lang. not good ah?
Impossible leh....
Tell you what,
if I'm there with you,
I'm sure I can teach you a lot..
because I mastered hell a lot of technique of saying writing Japs.
Believe it or not,
you shouldn't failed,
and come on, FIGHT BACK!!!
And, one more thing,
HAPPY CNY !!!!

Bolok~~~ said...

hiahia...din u seen wad i wrote properly?? i said thou i failed 1 uni..but den i passed another even better uni!! n i knew sum china said tat de reason y v failed was bcoz v done wel in our exam!! so even if v were accepted, v won`t go 2 their skul...tat`s y dey failed us..coz dun wan2 waste de seat... ==" actually i oso dunnnoe was it real thou...but i did accept it as 2 self-comfort.. ==" wahiahiahiahiahia~~~

yumin said...

haha nvm la... i oso rejected by cambridge dy.. hahahaha